Wednesday, January 30, 2013

THE OUTSPOKEN PEN PAL, WHO BECAME A FRIEND (EDITED W/INSERTS - UPDATED/AMENDED 3/19, 3/24, 3/25.5/28, 6/2, 6/30 & 8/12, 8/29, 9/1, 12/6 & 12/29/2013 as well as 1/1, 1/7, 1/18, 1/22, 3/23, 3/27, 6/8, 6/14, 6/18, 7/11 & 7/22/2014 in addition to 9/1 & 9/28/2015)!

Introduction:
This post was updated to add a conclusion section to provide a more complete picture of the events surrounding my dear late friend Lois.
As a Customs’ and Excise officer at a port of entry to a popular tourist destination, the opportunity to interact with many individuals both great and small on their arrival  there often arose (such as chance meetings with F. Sinatra and M. Thomas, the daughter of Danny Thomas on their visits there in the performance of my Customs duties). However, it was not such a scenario or individual that this description relates to, which occurred in 1973 while stationed at the Custom’s Cargo Shed at then Seawell International airport. It was at the cargo shed of one of the airlines serving the airport, where I first met this young lady who along with others in her traveling party had come to collect air freight packages sent ahead of their trip and I ensured that she received the cargo (as my then duties were the examining of air cargo for the proper classification of and collection of customs duties as appropriate). This young lady would become a long-time pen pal and later friend. Her name turned out to be Lois Bruno, a niece of then Congresswoman Shirley Chisholm, which explains her visit to Barbados, because this is where Shirley’s and Lois’ Mother’s ancestry originated.
Taking time to consider how Lois came to have such a chance meeting with me in 1973 and how it really originated, consider the following. First of all, Lois' steps were ordered by the fact that her Mother's ancestry originated from Barbados and this resulted in her visit to the Island at that point in time where she encountered me. My steps were set in place by my Fathers ancestry as documented in the post MY FATHER'S LEGACY, WHO FULFILLED IT (EDITED)?. This post documented that my Father's roots with the French sounding name ended up in Barbados via Scotland, which set in motion the chain of events that resulted in my meeting with Lois at the time in question. I would later find out that the name itself was originally changed by those attempting to escape persecution from its original form, which I did not initially lend much credence to until doing my own research and recently discovered much history: (as follows, the original name could be traced back to the third (3rd of 12) of the sons of a certain Old Testament Patriarch, which brings with it certain established criteria - that are taken very seriously by me, and while I am not rushing to join any religious sect, I will continue to use the pages of this Blog to speak out on appropriate social issues . Hopefully, this will help to explain to some the reason for recent actions on my part and why directions that had been previously embarked on and/or indicated as likely to be pursued, were halted. I hope this will shed some light to some (or one) who may not have fully understood all my recent actions in this regard.) One can never really tell from outward signs how and where ancestries originated because of the various events that have taken place in those who are in their actual heritages as the post SUPPLEMENT TO A BADLY SCRIPTED DRAMA, corroborates.  
What an incredible ordered set of circumstances resulted in our initial meeting. This outline is about an encounter (maybe not so by chance after all), and how one can never tell how and where such developments may eventually lead and especially the different set of events that led to such a meeting in the first place, please follow.

Here are the Background Details:
Lois was originally from Hempstead, N.Y. and when I first encountered her at the airport in Christ Church, Barbados, I knew nothing about Hempstead, the hometown of this young lady. However, we exchanged contact information and she wrote me on her return to the U.S., and our multi-year communication began. Lois returned to visit the island of her mother’s roots in circa 1975 and on this occasion as her pen pal, she (see below photo)


This photo was one of the few pieces of
memorabilia brought with me from Barbados
to the USA in 1978, which is still in my
possession as it had been provided to me
by Lois in one of her pen pal letters. However,
it was not with this photo that I chose to
include in the Conservery Dedication to
her and my "consistent" friend, but the photo,
which came to best depict the type of caring
individual whom she became as demonstrated
by the great lengths to, which she went to 
"protect" the life that had been entrusted to
her, as "THE WISE OUTSPOKEN MOTHER!"     
informed me ahead of time and I visited her at the hotel where she was staying just long enough to bring her to my family’s Chapel Street residence to meet my family (see the post THE UNVEILING OF QUID PRO QUE DEAL-MAKING). At that time since I had no vehicle, an acquaintance’s timely traveling plans provided Lois and I with the ride to my family’s residence and the return ride to drop her off (even though it was not planned that way).
My pen pal Lois would make a third trip to the island of Barbados during the time of our acquaintance and on this occasion she stayed at my family’s Chapel Street , St. Peter residence (as shown in the below photo). Since I had a vehicle of my own at

This 1983 photo of the family residence showing one of my Brother's Labradors that remembered me even though I had been away for 5 years prior to this photo being taken. This incident doesn't mean that I have to demonstrate my connection to the residence by keeping an army of dogs as an "identity crutch" to demonstrate my heritage.
 
that time of her approximate two (2) week stay, I acted as her host and tour guide and I had arranged for my own vacation to coincide with her 1976 visit. This was my first vehicle and its tag number was E1166. After that visit, Lois returned to the US and for some reason, our communication eventually did not continue as it previously had. By this time however, my plans for my future studies were beginning to take shape. First, with the successful completion of a home study course in Electronics repair that ended in 1977 (see the below photo). Once this course was completed, my plans for returning to school were underway


The School through, which my home study course in electronics was completed in 1977 is another of the few pieces of memorabilia brought with me in 1978 that is still in my possession. My completion of this study course is what convinced a reluctant U.S. embassy staffer to approve my study visa. In my opinion, had I not completed this course that staffer would have denied my study visa because it demonstrated prior interest on my part and not merely using some "whim" for entry into the U.S.
with my successful application for and acceptance in TCI’s T3 Electronics Engineering Technology Course (see below photo) after being made aware of it by a fellow more
 
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL CLASS PHOTO OF ALL THOSE WHO TOOK PART IN THE PHOTO SESSION AND ALL INCLUDED WERE GIVEN THREE (3) COPIES OF THAT PHOTO. IF ANY INDIVIDUAL IS MASQUERADING AS BEING A MEMBER OF THAT FINAL GRADUATING CLASS, HE OR SHE SHOULD BE IN POSSESSION OF THREE (3) COPIES OF THAT PHOTO , IF NOT THEY ARE NOT LEGITIMATE, IRREGARDLESS OF WHOSE SUPPORT THEY HAVE AND ONE (1) OF THE (3) THREE SHOULD BE A NEGATIVE FROM, WHICH REPEATED COPIES OF THE ORIGINAL CLASS MEMBERS WHO TOOK PART IN THE PHOTO SESSION, COULD ALWAYS BE MADE. SENIOR LECTURER, MR. ABELEW IS STANDING IN THE REAR AT THE EXTREME LEFT POSITION.   
My TCI Graduating Class Photo and Signatures from Most Class Members, I am seated second from
left, what most who were not in attendance at that school except by placement of themselves in  an official photo (after the fact) and who have been focusing on 2 of 15 have not realized is the fact that one member of the graduating class was not in attendance for the official photo taking ceremony on 7/2/1980.  
The missing class member who could not attend the official graduating photo ceremony, is pictured in my photo far left standing next to David Chambers (with his certificate proudly in his hand behind his back. Therefore, this photo contains nine (9) of the sixteen (16) class members who graduated, then using the top Class photo, the other seven (7) are, from front row seated, from right to left, Ubillus (far right), Wong (seated next to me, who attended Pratt) and myself to bring the total to twelve (12). From the back row, are, Okomoto, (second from right), then the member next to him, Gross (rear center), and Gauntlett (third from left) to make up the total of sixteen (16) class members. I don't remember all the names so those were not indicated by name. THIS REPRESENTS ACCURACY AND NOT A FICTIONAL ACCOUNT FROM PHOTO SPLICING TO ACHIEVE LEGITIMACY.  THE COMPOSITE OF BOTH PHOTOS IS SHOWN BELOW.
For all those impostors who have been running around for years with a meaningless photo as an indication of "legitimacy" your "game" has been exposed by the missing 16th member of the actual graduating class, shown only in the photo taken by me with the camera shown in this post WHAT STOPPED A CHAMPION (EDITED)? on graduation day. It is a dangerous practice to place oneself in the history of another and think that time alone and "free loader" witnesses will suffice. Actual events always "trumps" fictional accounts. You have to attend school not just hide in fictional identities with no meaningful skills and hope that time alone and resources will erase all memory of historical events while carrying out unethical and illegal actions to "force" acceptance of  their "free loaders cause".   
With the availability of resources one can attempt to do anything, because the official class photo can be obtained and spliced to place anyone in that photo in an attempt to alter (or blackout”) historical events see item # 5 from the listing from the post THE "FREE LOADERS CAUSE" "CREDIBILITY", THEIR STORY HAS NOW BEEN TOLD - UPDATED as well as the post THE CHANGES THAT FOILED THE "BLACKOUT" - UPDATED AND AMENDED; but everything and everyone can’t be “blacked out”, such as my outspoken pen pal, my personal photos taken on Graduation Day instead of the official school photo taken on July 2, 1980 and all the memories of the countless long hours spent working on computer projects sometimes well into the wee hours of the morning in order to achieve the desired results.  

THESE ARE THE 16 GRADUATION STUDENTS FROM TCI's 8/14/1980 GRADUATION CLASS, WITHOUT THE NEED FOR AN "IDENTITY CRUTCH" FOR VALIDATION PURPOSES. THE PHOTOS "SPEAK" FOR THEMSELVES! 
 
senior Customs' Officer (E. Bynoe) who had entered the course on his vacation to N.Y. but chose not to follow through and it was from him that the math text book used was obtained and I prepared for my studies in part, ahead of time, while simultaneously making all the necessary arrangements needed to carry out such an undertaking. My conclusion drawn from his actions was that he did not want to sacrifice his years of seniority to follow through on this career change.  
On arriving in New York on March 2, 1978 one of the first individuals whom I contacted was my "old" pen pal Lois, who was ecstatic and surprised to hear that (by an unplanned twist), I was now in New York to begin my studies. Arrangements were made for me to visit her family's Washington Street apartment for Easter weekend and I arrived by bus and then train. I met the oldest of her two (2) sisters Frances (at her own apartment) as well as her parents (Mother and Step Father) and to cap a very nice weekend off her Mother and Step Father dropped me off at my then Brooklyn E. 9th Street address after a tour of the city that included my first view of Riverside’s famous architectural landmarks (including a tour of the Baptist Church, which was quite a work in itself, from the stained glass windows with at least one dating back to 17th century Europe and its then Austin organ by Aeolian Skinner with its 211 stops and the last being an original trompiete mahieta from South America in its horizontal form, with its blast that was more powerful than all the other 210 combined), in addition to other City landmarks. [The above personal description of that first Easter in the U.S. as documented in THE CHANGES THAT FOILED THE "BLACKOUT" (UPDATED AND AMENDED)], represented the initial start of my dual means of documenting the events of my journey, from, which the significant events in my life could be reconstructed, even without the corroboration of those consistent witnesses who met their untimely end as a result of the action most likely of that "Misguided Development" as documented in the post WHEN SACRIFICING IS IMPLEMENTED BY DECREE, UPDATED.
I did not meet Lois' other sister Muna (who also had her own apartment, but not in Hempstead) at that time but would at a later occasion. Lois was the youngest of her family and the one with the most unique parentage as she reminded me of it by pointing out that she was half native American (or “First American” - see the post FREEDOM FOR ALL!) to, which she pointed her surname Bruno was a depiction of.
The first year of my studies in New York we remained in contact periodically but over the years we lost contact with each other. It was not until October 10, 1981 that I would run into Lois (see below photo) again by a "chance" encounter. At that time I was returning to my

then 43 Sycamore Ave residence in Hempstead and I turned to see who had recognized me while walking. Sure enough it was my "old" pen pal and friend Lois who invited me back to her family’s home where she resided (a cape), they had purchased and moved from the downtown Washington Street high rise apartments where I had previously visited them. Lois was now a single mother and even asked me to consider being a “god father” to her very young son and I naturally agreed as it really nice seeing her after the ensuing years (see the CONSERVERY DEDICATION). It was simply incredible how she was at the beginning and now the end of my studies in the U.S., and those in possession of this knowledge and cooperating with these "unimaginative thugs" are in reality just as guilty as those use death and destruction as a means of historical validation for the "right" they thought they possessed in determining the outcome of this outspoken dear friend as documented in the post ONE TOO MANY COINCIDENCES - THE FINALE UPDATED). In addition, it was a hectic time for me as I was about to graduate after three years of studies with only a few months to go to complete my Pratt undergraduate requirements, (which I did in December 1981 as validated by my dual method of documenting events on my journey.
Little did I realize how my "chance" meeting in 1973 at the Customs' Air Cargo Shed would lead me to another unanticipated meeting almost ten (10) later this time in Hempstead, New York with my long time pen pal and friend. Life does have a way of working out and shaping events in the lives of those who recognize that all things work together when we least realize it. However, in reality, most of us don't recognize such occurrences and/or even think about such and it often takes the intervention of the only ONE who knows the future to point us in the right direction, if so inclined.

Implications and Possible Outcome:
My interaction with Lois was so by chance that her oldest sister Frances remarked, Lois told me that she had a “feeling” that she and I would run into each other at some point again, to, which she added Lois always seem to get her wishes. I took Lois and her then young son out after that encounter as I had begun carrying out my youth outreach activities (that I would resume on relocation to New Haven, CT), and it was through this path that I met my future spouse. I don’t think that Lois took very kindly to my decision to marry my now ex spouse (see the BRAZANT/HARBIN WEDDING ALBUM for historical only information, which "perjured" witnesses (whom are typically "free loader-related" types or even a "blackout" can't cover-up), because of this incident. It was the occasion of her son’s birth date and not wanting to neglect my commitment made to her regarding her son, I sent him an ice cream cake, ordered through Carvel on the occasion of his second birth date even though at the time I had relocated to Branford, CT. However, late in the evening of April 18, 1983, the Carvel Rep contacted me about the order indicting that it could NOT be delivered as she (Lois) would NOT accept the cake and this was my last interaction with my polite but outspoken friend Lois (reminding me through her actions of her displeasure with my decision, which I never forgot). What this incident demonstrated was the seriousness with, which Lois took on her role as mother. Even though my interaction would only be an indirect one, she made the decision to limit what she perceived as a union she did not agree with from her young son, what a contrast that demonstrates with those who allow their young children's exposure to unwarranted probing questions from Internet surveyors aimed at their (8 -12) year old age group and most potentially younger audience members were likely interviewed in order to obtain their targeted consumers (as documented in the post HOW YOUNG IS TOO YOUNG?). This should give any concerned parent/guardian great cause for concern about whom their young children are allowed to interact with no real parental oversight. The action of Lois spoke volumes about parental responsibility and cause all to wonder do they measure up by comparison. As I said, I never forgot her action! Furthermore, with such limited input in important decision-making from parents/guardians, it's no wonder that our society's members are so easily influenced by others to become involved in all types of unhealthy activities compounding societal problems in a never-ending cycle of exploited and then victimized (as previously documented on this Blog's Pages).  
I saw Lois and her young son (who was approximately 9 years old) in 1991 when I stayed at the transition residence before relocating to Iowa but only from a distance after being mindful especially about how our last interaction had ended. In all fairness, I have wondered especially recently if the events in my life would have tuned out differently had I made a different decision in 1982 and what I can in all honestly say for certain is that my decision, (which ended in divorce was a mistake) much as did Lois' engagement and wedding plans she was so excited about, when she contacted me to informed me of them in addition to others, were also a mistake (as documented in part in the post THOSE WHO WOULD BE “god” -EDITED AND UPDATED!). It would now appear as if our chance meetings were not chance after all and there was was some order to these developments, now looking back and examining how so ordered could have been anything but a plan that was well beyond my design even though my decisions at the time did not take all these developments into account and I was not knowledgeable of all the various details others were privy too, needed to evaluate the situation more carefully, simply because such consideration requires facts, which I was not in possession of. Mrs. Rawlins [who was in possession of more details than I, now known to be a "free loader sympathizer", as documented in the post THE CHANGES THAT FOILED THE "BLACKOUT" (UPDATED AND AMENDED)], did ask me, about marrying Lois and the implications of such an outcome led me to use my own judgement in this matter. Even though Lois and I did not have such a relationship, the manner in, which the "free loader sympathizer", Mrs. Rawlins made the suggestion, plus her approach would have led me to do anything other that follow such a suggestion because it was not made with either Lois' or my interests mind. She was like her oldest sister, both outspoken but in different ways and the decision made was one of those ordered events such as documented in the post GOD'S DIRECTION IN THE LIVES OF HIS CHOSEN - UPDATED and there is little to be said and I have no desire to speak Ill of my late dear friend and her decisions, somehow, which she informed me of and others she did not especially since my primary interest was on completing my studies, it was central to my long term objectives and as a result, our different interests as well as various developments kept our friendship platonic but with respect for each other and especially her outspoken persona. Therefore, to treat my dear friend Lois in the manner, the "free loader sympathizer" was suggesting was one lacking in respect and would have been expedient and is not how a friend should be treated in my opinion, and I chose not to follow such a course of action and allowed events to progress as they eventually did.

The conclusion:
The end of this chapter with regards my outspoken friend for whom this Site has been dedicated in the form of the Conservery Dedication has not been written as her cause still awaits one of courage to champion it as documented in the post THE
QUESTION OF THE MONTH'S PREMISE - UPDATED.


To digress:

The cause of my dear late friend Lois Bruno (as symbolized by another as shown below who is still continuing the struggle and is being encouraged on the Pages of this Blog), who like Lois, faced a type of "fork in the Road" and in this cause continues to face challenges, and is still being encouraged by pointing out the details described in the post THE TEACHING "TOOLS" ALL AROUND US on the Pages of these Blogs as indicated in the caption in the photo below
 
As pointed out in the Cosvry post SOCIAL NETWORKING AND RELATIONSHIPS you are being encouraged as you continue in this regard consistent with the details described in the Footnote of the post ONE TOO MANY COINCIDENCES - EDITED AND UPDATED

  
To resume: Lois accidentally discovered what had happened to the Seale’s part of
the “Chisholm family inclusive” by visiting the country she had so often visited before and was welcomed openly, but instead of the Seale’s in their property in their Christ Church residence she found an impostor posing as my Sister as documented in the post THE CASE OF THE MISSING RECORDS (EDITED & UPDATED W/INSERTS), and she went ballistic because there was no accounting for what happened to her relatives and she was denied entry into her adopted land. (What occurred next only ONE knows, because she did not return to the U.S. and) my sister ended up raising her son Michael after adopting him when informed by an impostor she thought was a real friend that he was a young very lad known personally to be in need of a home) her relatives who would have been concerned by her non return, (as they were a very close-knit family) eventually disappeared from the scene as well all for a "free loaders cause" with absolutely no concern for the rights of others, such as my late dear friend Lois as well as my late Mother all for a  “Misguided Development” some concluded was an easy avenue to raise funds (with its exact sate of inception no clearly known but thought to be most after WWI and its impact on their former empire’s finances, aided by other expedient entitled types with little regard for the cause those early "fairness seekers" fought so valiantly for in this "Land of the Free and Home of the Brave" as documented the post A CLOSER LOOK AT AN UNUSUAL FORM OF EXEMPLIFIED COURAGE - EDITED AND UPDATED  as well as in the "This decision that was made..." paragraph of the Here are Selected Examples for Consideration section of the post AT WHAT PRICE LOYALTY - AMENDED and many countless lives have been sacrificed for this much less than noble cause, including My dear friend Lois of the "Chisholm family inclusive" as documented in the post THE QUESTION OF THE MONTH'S PREMISE - UPDATED specifically as well as generically in the post WHEN SACRIFICING IS IMPLEMENTED BY DECREE - UPDATED. This alternate form of taxation that was implemented in the former colony of the colonial "power" in stealth, even though the cause of the "free loaders" is unknown "officially", it was with the knowledge of a few (previously mentioned as entitled types) and was also correctly identified in the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commissions (FCICs) Report as a "shadow banking system" that helped to trigger a more than ten-fold increase (or a more than 91% increase) in financial sector debt, which surged from $3 trillion in 1978 to $36 trillion in 2007 that crumbled and contributed to the worst financial crisis in nearly 100 years as pointed out in the 3rd bulleted listed highlight in "The Outcome/Potential Developments" section of the post WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THOSE "SWEEPING CHANGES" SUPPOISED TO OCCUR IN THE ELECTRIC UTILITY INDUSTRY -  EDITED/UPDATED & AMENDED and supplemented by the details described out in the post THE FINANCIAL CRISIS INQUIRY COMMISSION'S (FCICs) REPORT IN ADDITION TO TIME, ALSO VINDICATES A CRUSADER! - UPDATED. This only goes to show the extent to, which NON TAXPAYERS (WHO TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS), CONTRIBUTED TO THE FINANCIAL CRISIS THAT IN TURN IMPACTED MILLIONS OF TAXPAYING HOUSEHOLDS, SOME OF WHOM ARE STILL STRUGGLING AS A RESULT. I CAN ATTEST TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE NOT LEGAL TAXPAYERS, BECAUSE ANY GROUP WHO HAS TO RESORT TO THE STEALING OF A STATE OF IOWA TAX REFUND CHECK (as documented in the post NOTICE OF STOLEN CHECK) IN ORDER TO THEN IN TURN FILE TAXES "LEGALLY" HAS VERY TELLING IMPLICATIONS FOR THOSE ELECTED OFFICIALS WHO WOULD ALLOW SUCH ACTIVITY EITHER TO TAKE PLACE, (EITHER WITTINGLY OR UNWITTINGLY WITH A WINK AND A NOD), DEFINITELY SHOWING THAT SUCH  ARE NOT TAXPAYERS IN THEIR OWN IDENTITIES, CONFIRMING THE FCICs CONCLUSIONS ABOUT THE SHADOW BANKING SYSTEM, AS WELL AS WHAT HAS BEEN STATED ON THE PAGES OF THIS BLOG REPEATEDLY, BECAUSE THIS "DOMAIN" IS THE "PLAYGROUND" FOR THOSE OF THE "FREE LOADERS CAUSE" (AS DOCUMENTED IN THE POST STATE SPONSORED IDENTITY THEFT - THE CONCLUSION) in my opinion and any political type who supports such types is not worthy of the high office to, which he or she was elected toPERIOD (SEE THE POST NOTICE OF STOLEN CHECK in addition to step # 11 from the listing in the post THE "FREE LOADERS CAUSE" "CREDIBILITY", THEIR STORY HAS NOW BEEN TOLD - UPDATED.

One point that must be kept in mind here is the fact that apparently IDENTITY mangling is apparently condoned at the highest levels in this State via "whatever works" methods. This conclusion was drawn after the following incident:
"Free loaders" will go to any lengths to obtain an "identity crutch" and I have had a first hand experience to demonstrate this sad spectacle and provide this example here. On the occasion of a former Chief Executive of this being taken ill, (now current Chief Executive again), I decided after earlier communicating with his office to send him a get well card, flowers and a 2001 Conservery calendar, which was mailed as documented and depicted as example 1 from the listing in the post AN UNMISTAKABLE AN ONGOING PATTERN THAT HAS RESULTED IN MY DECISION TO RELOCATE - UPDATED. Sometime later, I received a thank you card from him thanking me for everything as shown via the "STONEGATE... the previously provided link and I naturally concluded that he had received everything. It was months later that I discovered the card that I had mailed "STUFFED" in the locked glove compartment of my then locked vehicle, leaving me to wonder exactly what card he actually received. What this demonstrated was that "free loaders cause" types will go to any lengths to obtain a "crutch" from, which" to use as a proof of "legitimacy", and in the process not only showing their continuing disregard for the postal mailing system as the linked post points out, but also their ability to enter locked property and PLANT EVIDENCE. Anyone who would go to these lengths to carry out such an action just as in the case of the stolen state tax refund check mentioned here must be confident that such actions are CONDONED AT THE HIGHEST LEVELSproviding me with my basis for eventually making the best decision for my business with regards its location, as routinely mentioned on Pages of this Blog.

12 comments:

J_F_Brazant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J_F_Brazant said...

The occasion of Lois' second visit to Barbados and my visit to her hotel in addition to my colleague's decision to forgo attending school in New york and return to work instead and then informing me about that decision are perfect examples of how all things have a purpose even when it isn't recognized at the time. As it turned out on my arrival at the hotel, she (Lois) was waiting on the balcony and I had no specific plan but the "perfect", unplanned timing of an acquaintance with a vehicle caused everything to fall into place as he provided us with the needed ride and arrangements were made with him to return to the family residence and drop her back to her hotel (as I personally had no vehicle at that time). In addition, my Custom's associate who returned to work instead of pursue studies first of all, made me aware of the course of study and secondly, left me with the opportunity to obtain his unneeded text book to start studying ahead of time for the many math classes I would eventually take to complete all the prerequisites needed to finish the T3 program, because unlike my colleague, I completed my studies and went further. As a result, all that can be said is, what is to be will work out even when we are unaware of how all the details are going to fit exactly into place!

J_F_Brazant said...

I wonder where she is today?

J_F_Brazant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J_F_Brazant said...

I have been carrying out research to determine where was the most likely location for an individual to be “whimsically” created by some Houdini-like action to “appear” as the 2 of 15 student (as had been concluded since those involved were unaware of the actual number of graduates and their perjured witness had forgotten the actual number of students who graduated), in my TCI graduation class and were going by the official class photo only. Research of my files from the year of my layoff and the year preceding the “great blackout” of 2003 were examined in detail and the following is what I discovered:
In 2002, the year of my layoff, there was an election for governor in the state of Hawaii. This would not have been out of the ordinary except that I had established communication with many on the island (as documented in the post REMAINING NEUTRAL UNTIL ALL THE FACTS FROM BOTH SIDES ARE EVALUATED). As it turned out one of the leading candidates for governor as documented in the Local Ethnic-Oriented News Publication from August 4, 2002 (approximately one year prior to the “blackout”), spent much time in the State of New York (supposedly) raising “campaign” funds and that edition documented the amount of money raised by the then candidate as approximately $1.5 million (a war chest greater than all the other opposing candidates combined). Now having spent sometime tracking the manner in, which these “shadowy” types use numbers and labels (and just about anything that is externally available) as a means of demonstrating “legitimacy”, the question that has puzzled me is, what did that candidate (who did not like the fact that she lost to the then sitting governor in 1998), do this time around to ensure her victory in exchange for that $1.5 million. If it turns out that the supposed 2 of what was then considered to be 15 graduates [by those who are unfamiliar with the phrase that events don’t always go according to plan, as documented in the post THE ACQUAINTANCE WHOSE FRIENDSHIP WAS UNEXPECTEDLY CONSISTENT (EDITED W/INSERTS)], is in anyway connected to the state of Hawaii, this would be a clear indication what that the then candidate did in exchange for those campaign funds after spending a great deal of time in the empire State (as documented), while thinking that after creating this havoc in my identity that she could walk off into the sunset after her “brazen” act. The post ONE TOO MANY COINCIDENCES - THE FINALE points out some politicos will do anything for gain, (including one who did his own “quid pro quo” deal-making), who was "coincidentally" busy getting himself invited to that State at that time as well, in a "game" of exchange "cover-up" visits (as documented in the same Publication from August 20, 2002, all within a year to the date of the upcoming electric “blackout”). Note: links to all referenced posts are accessible on the COMMENTS page.

J_F_Brazant said...

Mrs. Rawlins was(is) by nature a "fixer" and wasn't shy about match-making if she so desired, however, Lois was a dear friend and Mrs. Rawlins was informed "tactfully" that this (match-making) on by behalf was not a cause she should be consumed with.

J_F_Brazant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J_F_Brazant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J_F_Brazant said...

This comment is being posted in two (2) parts due to its length.

Part 1)
Those of the "free loader's cause" should not play fast and loose with the facts as such types routinely do, to try to manipulate circumstances to suite their ends. Just as they searched high and low to find some type of intrigue in the relationship between my late consistent friend (Carol) and I they are attempting to do the same between my late good friend Lois and I. Expedient types of the "free loader's cause" are always attempting to determine outcomes for others, when they have no right to do so. I did not invite such types into my life to rearrange it to suite their purposes, they found, targeted and trailed me for many years, before then intervening (outright) to bring about their worthless, mindless, skill less and hopeless cause using my life, uninvited and on this same point it must be emphasized for the record that neither of my siblings possessed the authority then or now to alter the ancestral records of my family to suite their own devices for, to change her identity completely in one case and partially in the other for gain to aid those in this country of the "free loader's cause" and became "freeloader sympathizers", to assist those who can't account for their origins (at my expense while leaving me "stateless" as documented in the post THE ACQUAINTANCE WHOSE FRIENDSHIP WAS UNEXPECTEDLY CONSISTENT - THE CONCLUSION, because it has now been really made clear to me that A-L-L who were "placed' in my path for interaction were of the "free loader's cause". The only individuals who were not "plants" of their "cause", were those whom I knew before entering this country, and both have now met their untimely demise at the "hands" of this "shadowy consuming force"; THEY WERE NO EXCEPTIONS *(SEE FOOTNOTE)]. Please don't be so rude as to mention Lois' name and "free loader's cause" types in the same breadth. That late lady would never be associated with anything so repulsive. I never mistreated Lois nor was their a need to as we did not have such a relationship and furthermore I have always attempted to treat others as I would want to be treated, not expediently. There is no "smoking gun" there to expose and making idle insinuations to the contrary will not bring such about after the fact. Lois was not of the "free loader's cause" and would never have been, because such types have little regard for the feelings, rights and wishes of others.

Continued below:

J_F_Brazant said...

Continued from above;

Part 2)
I am attempting to outline facts for the record to honor the memory or a dear friend whose life was sacrificed (as was my late Mother's and consistent friend as documented in the above post THE ACQUAINTANCE..CONSISTENT - CONCLUSION and comment # 1 from 5/29/2013 on the COMMENTS Page) for a cause she had nothing to do with nor would she have had such, involvement with. I have learned from my involvement with the very young (in my volunteer outreach activities as documented in the post VERIFIABLE OUTCOMES, ALWAYS RESULT FROM SOUND DECISIONS - (UPDATED) long ago that impartiality when dealing with the very young is priceless in being able to effect proper outcomes a lesson learned along the way that was and is not forgotten and it is also very effective in generic relationships as it avoids much miscommunication and situations that need much input to resolve down the road when even the slightest of impropriety can be a cause for resolution to address the implications. Those who have proclaimed themselves "partial" critic should find other causes to be the receipt of their considerable "skill" where it nay be needed; such as addressing the blatant disrespect of one former empire towards the uniqueness of a former colony that chose to invade its former colony turn independent state by "cowardly" actions, in one of the worst cases of foreign involvement in the affairs of another by stealth, that is now coming to light. Obviously, with the title to be a self proclaimed critic in my affairs, there is little interest in such compelling matters by the "free loader's cause" politico types.

* FOOTNOTE: The case of Celia, is unusual, and further explanation is needed. While she was in my path because of the "freeloader sympathizer", Mrs. Rawlins, she herself was not a willing participant in any such activity. This would have made her a young lady of very high moral standards, as she "stood-her-ground", in spite of the repeated insistence at the "hands" of the expedience of Mrs. Rawlins to cast her lot with the "whatever works" types and remained true to her beliefs of showing respect for others, practically, even when under pressure to change her position and for that I have to commend her, in all fairness, because hers, is the type of example of what a reliable partner would be comparable too. (Who even attempted to alert me to what was going on via her much appreciated card, that I did not pick up on at the time), but it was more important for me to realize now that the picture is coming into focus, much more clearly. I hope she continues to demonstrate her principled commitment in her daily activities, [especially in the days of: a) "shadowy" pseudo identities - as documented in the entry for Oct, 4th 1981 as well as the applicable Finale/Outcome description from the post EXPEDIENT DECISION-MAKING, ALWAYS A MISTAKE (EDITED AND UPDATED)!, by those who use "whatever works" methods, b) name dropping" by "free loader-related plant" types etc., seeking much by expending very, very, very little and c) long-range stealth planning activities to convey one situation, when something completely different is the case,] as she examines every conveyed development through the critical lens she is known to adopt and is blessed appropriately for her selfless attitude!Note: all links are available on the COMMENTS Page.

J_F_Brazant said...

The cause of Lois and the rest of the "Chisholm family inclusive", still awaits a CHAMPION as documented in the Here are the Background Issues section of the post THE DECISION TO ALTER MY RETURN TO MY HOMELAND AT THIS TIME - UPDATED. Note: all links as well as the most updated version of this and all comments is found on the COMMENTS 2014 Page.

J_F_Brazant said...

This information was in the public domain since 2005 when it first appeared on the Conservery Website under the caption Janis’ Stolen Inheritance as the photo below show the signatures via, which the fund was closed. This was a significant event because whomever signed that document apparently assumed the heritage of a “Brazant/Harbin” as a “legitimate” ancestral lineage in contrast to what is accurately described in the Conclusion section of the post SUPPLEMENT TO THE CASE OF THE (MANGLED AND) MISSING RECORDS. As a result of this forgery has become the basis for fleeting “legitimacy” for an army of impostors and others who are relying on this payout to “demonstrate” that this forger is an “original”. Furthermore, it is also based on this obvious forgery that was validated by a Mogul type with a “fictional" empire to the tune of $5 billion in the midst of the financial crisis as documented in the post WHEN DISRRESSED CONDITIONS ARE ALLOWED TO OCCUR that he in addition to another entity that is RELIANT ON THE FUNDS GENERATED FROM THE UNTAXED “FREE LOADERS” CAUSE INCOME TO MEET ITS UNION PENSION OBLIGATIONS (that competitors were able to eliminate during bankruptcy proceedings, are “desperately” clinging to, come what may. That’s why this specific dynastic/dictatorially run type is so eager to make the case for these “free loader” types and was so sure this would work that there is no backup plans for meeting such in the absence of the its ability to successfully hide those of this “cause” behind my identity/heritage, accomplishments, history and qualifications, in my opinion. Please note: all links and the latest updates to comments generally are found on the COMMENTS 2014 (the year as appropriate) Page.