Thursday, March 7, 2013

HOW THE RECORDING OF MY JOURNEY SAVED THE DAY (EDITED AND UPDATED 3/20, 3/26, 3/27, 4/25, 4/28, 5/10, 10/5, 10/7, 10/9, 12/2, 2/3, 12/9 & 12/29/2013 as well as 1/2, 1/5 & 1/7 - 1/9, 1/24, 3/23, 3/29 , 4/15, 4/20, 5/21 - 5/23, 6/6, 6/14, 6/17, 7/11, 7/23, 7/29, 8/8 & 12/16/2014) as well as 3/24 & 10/10/2015!

Introduction:
This is a follow-up to the post, THE CHANGES THAT FOILED THE “BLACKOUT” (EDITED), to show how actual knowledge of events depicted by others about what they would like history to be altered can never be realistic to an individual in possession of recorded events by one of two methods, no matter how many 1) perjured witnesses, 2) entities providing support for impostors, 3) ethically challenged politicos providing “unwavering” backing for fictitious individuals, 4) how many staged accidents take place at “coincidentally” critical times of significantly important events in the life of the individual, 5) financial accounts are brandished in fictional names attempting to link impostors to non-existent history, and 6) how many individuals in possession of the knowledge of actual events in the acquaintance of the individual whose history is being stolen meet their demise “coincidentally”, because history is not dependent on any of these events in the life of an individual, even though some of the individuals themselves may have taken part in the actual events themselves. It must also be note here that I chose NOT to rely on my artistic ability to record historical events while on my journey (by design), because it could always be said that this was just my interpretation, and as a result, such an avenue was only used once during my study journey, (which took place during my initial preparatory classes at TCI when the work was mainly refresher types classes since I had been out of school for six (6) years and chose this path and more importantly later as the work became increasingly more difficult, I did not have the time to devote to it as needed to produce any artistic reproductions such as the example shown below (see the included excerpt about the use of my time during my studies). This excerpt below provides an outline summary for the year 1984 as well as excerpts of events from preceding years added to demonstrate how even the scheming to alter the views of how things actually took place in order to find an easy way to achieve easy “credibility”, such pseudo events never can replace the truth, no matter how fast those involved attempt to run away from their past actions.

 
The picturesque Tiger swallowtail butterfly shown “on a mission” to the prized “pollen” is taking the alternate path to get to its objective by slowly making the way up the lily to the flower in its sights. In addition, this species is unique in that all the males only have these brightly colored appearances, while only some of the females are so colorfully adorned. They (the females) tend to be darker, mostly black with spots of blue, orange and yellow along the edges of the wings due to the subtle evolution of this variety to adapt to their environment surroundings as a form of protection similar to the manner in, which most of God’s creation have from man down to even butterflies. The dark form of the tiger, for example is similar to the pipevine swallowtail, which creates a chemical in its body that's distasteful to birds. In addition, eggs of the tiger and several other swallowtails look like birds droppings. Furthermore, after awhile, the eggs turn green to blend with the leaves that the larvae will feed on. These larvae then curl the leaves over themselves with silk, and develop large fake eyespots that make them look like small snakes.
Those of the "free loaders cause" with their borrowed lineages pretend to be anything that can give them the desired "credibility" they "A-L-L" lack due to origin issues. This is as true for those latest of comers, the more "refined" types of the "free loaders" discussed in detail on the  pages of this Blog as it is for the other types who came during the farm crisis of the late 70's and early 80's from eastern European countries. THEY ALL HAVE ORIGIN ISSUES.  



Here are the Background Details:
Actual records will always trump the attempt by those whose purpose it is to use “cloak and dagger” international intrigue, duplicity and other such, simultaneous “coincidentally” occurring disasters to attempt to whimsically “blackout” and/or “whitewash” the history of an individual by replacing individuals, etc. with carefully selected replacements as documented in the post PUTTING ON YOUR BEST FACE - EDITED AND UPDATED because none of these, regardless of how “dazzling” can replace actual history, as follows:

 Updated Addition:
  • On October 5, 1995 (approximately eighteen years ago to the day), my records show that I was in the midst of activities associated with my review of the HPCI (High Pressure Coolant Injection Cooling) Room HELB (High Energy Line Break) Calculation, which resulted in the initiation of an AR to account for the fact that an error in the previous calculation had additional areas of the Plant becoming harsh that had not been previously accounted for in the earlier calculations (that had also been approved by the NRC in the Plant's UFSAR (Updated Final Safety Analysis Report) in Chapter 6. These were the types of routine actions carried out by me in the pursuit of my functions as EQ Coordinator [see the section Addendum to My Position on Special Days from the post ADDENDUM TO REMAINING NEUTRAL UNTIL ALL THE FACTS (FROM BOTH SIDES) ARE EVALUATED for a description about what Environmental Qualification or (EQ) stands for]. Mine was not a Rubber Stamp entity placed in a position because of lack of skills, willing to approve anything regardless of the consequences and the potential impact on the health and safety of the public, but that of a knowledgeable individual willing to do what was right even if unpopular. These types of actions made the HELB analyses more credible and as a result, the Plant's UFSAR descriptions more accurate, that I carried out during my tenure. This entry was carried out to document for the record that those who are relying on altered forms of historical events (after the fact) and on willing entities who are ready to vouch for anything for a price, that such should positions should be undertaken with much care less the actual events, which did not involve any "free loader cause" type in a leading capacity come back to haunt you.  As previously stated on the Pages of these Blogs, I had nothing to do with any Plant Life Extension approvals for any plant because such activities have the potential to impact areas and introduce new issues not well or clearly understood by those unfamiliar with the subtleties of local plant conditions especially with the Plant now able to operate at uprated conditions (approximately 600 + mg wt, which was the last major action I was involved in at that facility, up from the previous 564 mg wt it had been designed to operate at for 40 years)* see either the FOOTNOTE below the FOOTNOTE or in the post A BADLY "SCRIPTED" DRAMA - UPDATED for additional details about this discussion.
 
Additions:
  • On November 27, 1981, I was invited to a Thanksgiving supper with Mr. Abelew and his adopted daughter Denice, as a result, I took the train to New Brunswick to their residence and the return train back to Hempstead later than evening.
  • On December 26, 1981, I dropped of my holiday gift for my godson "Michael Bruno" at Lois' residence and her parents (Mom & Step dad), for the occasion of his first Xmas, demonstrating that even though I didn't have time to deliver it before the Holiday, I had not forgotten him. 
  • On January 13, 1982, Lois contacted me to ask if I would accompanying her to Nassau Hospital in Mineola where she obtained routine medical checks for her young son Michael and I did. It turned out to be an almost all day affair, as we did not get back until around 3:00 pm after spending most of the morning in this activity.   
  • On July 19, 1982 I received communication from the Customs & Excise Department of the Barbados Government informing me that my resignation had been accepted. 
  • On July 24, 1982 I contacted Celia to inform my "shy" young friend of my marital status.
  • On December 13, 1982 I received Holiday Cards from both my Mother and Carol on the same day showing that in actuality her (Carol's) communication never really stopped even though it went through some low points, she remained consistent.
  • On January 21, 1983 I received the part of down payment from my sister as promised to complete the purchase of the Branford condo for, which the closing was set for January 31, 1983.
  • On April 1, 1983, I contacted Mr. Abelew's adopted daughter to attempt to inform them of my marital status, however, she was not at work at that time and I did not inform them then.
  • On April 18, 1983, I contacted the Carvel organization to make arrangements for a birth date treat to be delivered to my "godson" Michael Bruno (see the CONSERVERY DEDICATION), on the occasion of his reaching his 2-year milestone. I received a follow-up call later in the evening informing me that they (Carvel) could not deliver it as it was not accepted by my Outspoken Friend; who by her action, was letting me know of her disagreement with my choice in my marriage union and the order was canceled.
Prior Listing        
  • On April 24th, through 1984 while on a business trip to Long island at the headquarters of the Pall Corporation which was the former “Woolworth Estate” (see the included photo below), I stopped by my former residence at 43 Sycamore Avenue and visited with Mrs. Rawlins before heading to the conference activities relating to the OFCMS project, or the project for, which my patent activity is all about Oil and Fuel Contamination Monitoring System for, which Patent 4,701,713 was awarded, (and she was surprised but glad to see me as I had contacted her the previous evening via phone and she was aware of my visit).


  • On May 20th, a call was made to my former classmate to invite him to his “godson’s” (Dejon”s) dedication scheduled for June 3, 1984.
  • On June 1st my Mother and Sister and her two children arrived at New York’s JFK’s airport on a rainy day (earlier) on, which the flight had arrived 20 minutes early and after picking them up I left for the return trip to Branford, CT.
  • On June 3rd, Dejon’s dedication was held with many in attendance, including the local Pastor, representatives of my family from BARBADOS (my later Mother and Sister) as indicated above, my now ex spouse’s relatives, including the late Fred Harbin Jr. (see dedication photos shown below).  


AS PREVIOUSLY POINTED OUT ON THE PAGES OF THESE BLOGS, NO DETAILS ABOUT THOSE WHO HAVE PARTICIPATED IN THE MANGLING OF MY IDENTITY  WOULD BE PERMITTED TO REMAIN ON THESE PAGES INDEFINITEY. AS A RESULT, THE PHOTO DEPICTING MY SUPPOSED "FRIEND" CARL GAUNTLETT, HAS NOW BEEN REMOVED.




On June 20th my brother’s fiance, Edith (who would become his future spouse) called to inform me that she was visiting relatives in Brooklyn, New York and she was invited to visit for the weekend just prior to the independence holiday (see below letter from Paul giving me advance notice ahead of the visit from my Mother and Sister also informing me of his fiance's impending visit, confirming the events in my
journey.



AS PREVIOUSLY POINTED OUT ON THE PAGES OF THESE BLOGS, NO DETAILS ABOUT THOSE WHO HAVE PARTICIPATED IN THE MANGLING OF MY IDENTITY WOULD BE PERMITTED TO REMAIN ON THESE PAGES INDEFINITEY. AS A RESULT, THE PHOTO DEPICTING MY EXPEDIENT BROTHER PAUL'S LETTER, HAS NOW BEEN REMOVED


  • On June 29th, Edith was picked up at her Brooklyn relatives and brought over to visit Branford, CT for that weekend.  
  • On June 30th, I took her sightseeing and stopped by then Westfarms Mall in Farmington, CT and visited other areas during her visit, the below photo was taken during her visit that is included in the CONSERVERY PHOTO CHALLENGE Page, photos. 
  •  
                                                  
  • On July, 1st, Mrs. Rawlins called and asked for my assistance in documenting the history of the Macedonia church, which was the congregation I attended formerly with Mrs. Rawlins and the very location in, which I met my future spouse (who "just so happened to visit the church" I attended) while I was conducting a youth outreach type activity. (I have since concluded that she only requested this assistance to manipulate me to contribute financially as I did on a prior occasion, even after I was now married, and had relocated to CT.
  • On July 2nd, Edith was returned to Brooklyn where she was staying with relatives (for those who are in the business of altering history and may have forgotten, where documented records placed her visiting her relatives in 1984). 
  • On July 27th, I completed and mailed the history of the Macedonia church to Mrs. Rawlins as requested (see below photo insert).  
This is the location about, which congregation's history Mrs. Rawlins
asked me to compile, because like her, at the time, I knew firsthand how this
group of of individuals got started, remained together against persistent obstacles
and eventually were ale to attain the facility shown above through the thoughtful
assistance from its Owners, shown outside the building in my top photo.    
  • On September 26th, I received word from the Supervisor at CE that my project would be winding down, as the outlook for the nuclear division as regards future plants being built was dim especially after the Three Mile Island disaster and I would be laid off (from my contract engineering position) soon. This was a contract engineering position and my first position held after my graduation and my active search for a replacement position began. 
  • On September 30th, a visit was made to Carl’s home for him to see his godson (Dejon’s) progress and we remained from approximately 2:00 pm until 7:30 pm. 
  • On October 9th, on my arrival home my first follow-up was received as a result of my job search applications made, which was a phone call from The Kerite Company, and on returning the call, an interview was set-up for the next day.
  • On October 10th, I had my first interview at The Kerite Company in Seymour CT with then Manager Bob Smith.
  • On October 12th, was my last day at Combustion Engineering, my first position I worked in after graduating from Pratt Institute.
  • On October 18th, was the date of my second interview at The Kerite Company in, which I would meet the hiring Manager’s (Bob Smith’s) supervisor, the V.P. of Engineering Ernie Hoffman, (who would become a jogging associate because he like me was a jogger). 
  This photo shows me, a plant worker
   and Ernie Hoffman in discussion
   after my hiring, the 2nd interview was with
   Ernie Hoffman pictured right
  • On October 24th, since I was essentially between jobs, the process of putting together the pictorial view of my journey through this Country in an album type format was initiated.
  • On November 6th,, a call was received from Mrs. Althea Ward from my first residence in this Country in Brooklyn, N.Y informing me of flooding in St. Peter, Barbados and on making a follow-up call, my Mother informed me of the problem they were having in the area, but it was not too critical even though some belongings had been lost. 
  • On November 8th, 
THE PREVIOUS DETAILS ABOUT MY EX FATHER-IN-LAW FOR THIS AND OTHER DATES HAVE NOW BEEN REMOVED SINCE THESE EVENTS ARE NO LONGER RELEVENT.
  • On November 9th was the date of my 3rd and final interview at The Kerite Company, when I then discovered that the initial position for, which I had applied had been filled and what had been taking place was that a new position was being opened for me due to my nuclear background to support their nuclear cable products and all the applicable Company details were discussed at that meeting, including salary, any special accommodations, etc., which would all be documented in a follow-up letter. At that time I informed them that I would be in New York that weekend and if any immediate details were needed to be communicated to me prior to my return I provided the phone number, where I could be reached and such a call was received the following day informing me that the start date would be on the following Monday, November 19, 1984. This was done to keep me abreast of the actual start date included in the November 14, 1984 letter (see below) prior to my return from New York, continued below...
 
 
  • continued from above... Immediately after the interview, I left for New York
The Implications For the Future:
The events depicted above outline the type of occurrences and notations included in my recorded pages and some along with accompanying photos included to provide a snapshot that have now become the only remaining actual record of actual history that exists due to the desire by some to “cloak” themselves in the work of others for the purpose of not wanting a true picture of their activities to be really known by all, so they would rather unravel the lives of others, bring about the demise of those with the knowledge of actual historical events as documented in the above example because of their desire for much (on the back’s of others) by in reality contributing very, very little. Sadly our present society has become one in, which the least contributors are granted accolades, notoriety and qualifications undeserving of their actual contributions and accomplishments. In this environment, those seeing such things take place, naturally aspire to such as well because in the instant society [see the post WHAT'S NEXT FOR AN INSTANT SOCIETY (EDITED/UPDATED) for greater detail about the subject of our fast paced society), we live in that tells us, everything now, get it now no matter who gets trampled on along the way and how can we forget the latest push to lure the very, very young adolescents “openly” in very adult type activities at younger and younger ages with either non-interested parents/guardians,  callous parents/guardians or those who found themselves in this world through a single expedient decision when thrust rudely into the callous world of those who prey on and single out such types, only to be continually manipulated at the whim of such wolves in sheep clothing type pedophiles, unleashed to find new victims and/or whole new generations to be rendered skill less types as pawns to be used in their "Freee loaders cause". These abusers victimize unsuspecting individuals who made the types of sacrifices required to “earn” their accomplishments, and qualifications (see the post HOW YOUNG IS TOO YOUNG (EDITED)?) as well as THE FATE FOR THE METHODS OF DICTATORS WHO HOLD ON TOO LONG (EDITED) for additional details.

The Conclusion:
It is because of the existence of the type of dual documenting of actual events supported by the type of documented records as depicted in this post as well as in the post GOD DOES INDEED HONOR THE PRAYERS OF A CARING MOTHER - UPDATED! in any case that fraudulent attempts can’t replace or will never be tolerated to validate all those who have made similar sacrifices while putting aside other compelling interests all in the cause of higher pursuits in that some would rather seek through all the wrong methods, framed mainly by IDENTITY CRUTCHES and supported by those skilled at recreating such events such as those carefully outlined while sending the message that resources alone in their dependence on "checkbook legitimacy" does trump all else (as documented in the post THE FATE FOR THE METHODS OF DICTATORS WHO HELD ON TOO LONG!). There is only one problem, even though a single problem, it has major far reaching implications, namely these events as outlined by IDENTITY CRUTCH methods are completely inconsistent with those documented via two methods by me while they were actually taking place. Which method am I to give credence to, what expediency has wrought or what history recorded while it was actually taking place? (see the post EXPEDIENT DECISION-MAKING, ALWAYS A MISTAKE (EDITED)!). There is only one answer, because to do anything else would be to deny the dear memories of actual individuals both departed and alive that "free loader" types, with their "two faces" as documented in the post THE ORIGINS OF "VIRTUAL" "TWO-FACED" IDENTITIES, may want to sweep under the rug thinking that resources and numbers alone are all that matters. However, as documented in the post HISTORICAL FACTS CANNOT  BE ALTERED BY CURRENT EVENTS - UPDATED, this Blog is committed to c-o-n-n-e-c-t-i-n-g  t-h-e  d-o-t-s as this would be the wrong message to send to a society that has already lost its moral footing and where "whatever worksrules the day. It doesn’t matter who is vigorously supporting, which number because my history and identity isn’t defined by any number created to provide “credibility” to me by anyone because of my desire to hide behind the accomplishments of anyone while living in a “shadowy” existence wanting the easy way and willing to take from others because some have decided to embark on a method of perpetual wealth-generation to the detriment of our society’s moral fiber by their stealth Trojan Horse method [further explained in The Implications and Future Outlook section of the post A CLOSER LOOK AT AN UNUSUAL FORM OF EXEMPLIFIED COURAGE (EDITED AND UPDATED)!and sending all the wrong messages for all the wrong reasons as emphasized in the post THE METHODS OF "FREE LOADERS" - UPDATED. The individuals who obviously run such entities and similar types believe that continuously wasting resources on advertising the same products repeatedly will vindicate their decision to hire unskilled individuals and rely on expediency will ultimately vindicate their actions of absconding with such records via the methods described in the below post as being associated with and/or supported by vindictive ex types as described in the Introduction of the post THE "FREE LOADERS CAUSE" "CREDIBILITY", THIS STORY IS NOW TOLD - UPDATED) or those with access to significant resources but no legitimate identity in, which to spend such, who engage in "checkbook legitimacy" [who are forced to resort to these similar unethical and illegal methods of "validation" whenever exposure of their "lack of garments" (or "two faces") takes place and these "free loader" types, simply "cloak" themselves in the garments of others mangled to suite their specific circumstances] in order to MAGNIFY their "non-existent achievementsand heritages while denigrating others either via death or "destruction"*(see Footnote # 1)  in an attempt to gloss over their "LACK OF ORIGIN", "FREE LOADER CAUSE" existences. Why would anyone, even those types with their "fictional" empires built on the blood of those sacrificed by decree as documented in the post WHEN SACRIFICING IS IMPLEMENTED BY DECREE - UPDATED, would want to associate with such is beyond "understanding"? One would think that such types would rather choose to bolster their shaky foundations by associating with more credible types (outside their rubber stamp "Boards of Directors", as an avenue for gaining more credibility, especially those with "origin issues". I can only conclude that the "whatever works" motto of those of the "free loaders cause" types is an attraction for many with very thin or NO standards, because those of this cause have been led to believe that they can commit ANY action when it comes to me and all will be covered up as took place in 1993 and depicted in the Finale section of the post WHEN TRUST TURNS - UPDATED and corroborated by the actions of the vindictive ex "paid" type referenced in the Here are Selected Examples for Consideration section of the post AT WHAT PRICE LOYALTY - UPDATED AND AMENDEDNOTED FOR STEALING CRITICAL HISTORICAL STATE AND FEDERAL INCOME AS WELL AS PROPRIETORSHIP TAX RECORDS TO PROVIDE FLEETING "LEGITIMACY" FOR THOSE OF HER CAUSE (as documented in the Introduction section of the post THE "FREE LOADERS CAUSE" "CREDIBILITY", THEIR STORY I NOW TOLD - UPDATED. The "free loader cause" types who normally don't have to be reimbursed in order that THEIR "INCOMES", (SEE THE POST SUPPLEMENT TO THE METHODS OF "FREE LOADERS" - THE ADDENDUM), CAN BE SPLIT TAX FREE AMONG THOSE WHO CONTROL THE "FREE LOADERS" AS DOCUMENTED IN THE POST HOW TO IDENTIFY THOSE WHO CONTROL THE "FREE LOADERS" - UPDATED), at the expense of the larger society, are of the opinion that this state of affairs can continue "limitlessly" while living "fictional" worlds/lifestyles, but this is a fallacy. If the actions of these types were not "eating away" at the Nation's financial structure, it would NOT have been identified as a MAJOR CONTRIBUTOR TO THE RECENT FINANCIAL CRISIS BY THE FCIC as documented in the post THE FINANCIAL CRISIS INQUIRY COMMISSION's (FCIC's) REPORT IN ADDITION TO TIME ALSO VINDICATES A CRUSADER - UPDATED as THE SHADOW BANKING SYSTEM. I too like the “Gipper” believe in the ultimate triumph of good over evil with the caveat where the will of God for His  chosen is concerned and that when deep-seated “recorded history” is finally compared to what's superficial and expedient it will state that what’s correct and upright and worthwhile and true was validated as far as God's will for His chosen is concerned instead of what was expedient, worthless, skill less and improper after all NONE CAN IMPEDE THE WILL OF GOD FOR HIS CHOSEN, [see the post EXPEDIENT DECISION-MAKING, ALWAYS A MISTAKE (EDITED)! as well as THE CONCLUSION TO THE AMENDMENT AND THE EVENTS IN THE LIVES OF GOD'S CHOSEN ARE ORDERED, and even more dishonorable is the ATTEMPTING TO DEMONSRTATE "CREDIBILITY" BY RELYING ON CRIMINAL ACTIVITY and refusing to acknowledge the reality that CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR IS NOT THE PATH TO AUTENTICITY WHE NTHE WILL OF GOD IS INOLVED - UPDATED. These types of expedient actions are further discussed in the post about the perils of expedient decision-making and how very difficult it is to become untangled from such a course of action once this path has been chosen, as well as about the ultimate vindication of God's will for His chosen to serve as a reminder that ALL will be judged according to their actions, either in a "big picture" way for those who choose to ignore the rights, lives and affairs of others and treat them as if they were endowed with the "right" to carry out determinations for such individuals or individually for those claiming to be His but aren't.






* FOOTNOTE:
Action Request (AR)951666 was initiated to research Loss of Coolant Accident (LOCA) outside Containment/High Pressure Coolant Injection (HPCI) Design Bases Document (DBD) Updated Final Safety Analysis Report (UFSAR) Chapter 6/Residual Heat Removal (RHR) System Description HPCI/RCIC HELB Calculation. (See this Wikipedia section on Boiling Water Reactors (BWRs) Safety Systems for additional details about the terminology, if interested.) This was quite an encompassing work to be carried out and needed due to the fact that an earlier evaluation of the same situation that had been completed for AR940677 to evaluate the HPCI/HELB, HPCI DBD/Residual Heat Removal Service Water (RHRSW) System Description/UFSAR Chapter 5 & 6 had not been thoroughly. This set of events was compounded by the fact that the issues associated with the HPCI/RCIC HELBs were reviewed/evaluated in some manner during internal Quality Assurance (QA) Audits of the EQ Program as far back as Audits I90-12, I91-03 and I93-18. My opinion of the situation is that some with decision-making authority were of the opinion that since this matter had been evaluated so many times previously, it was just better to do a quick job and limit its scope to select individuals and close it was the best way forward, meaning that it did not have a review for potential impact on the EQ Program bases as was required by Procedure that required such a review if any Plant activity had the potential the impact the established EQ harsh definition criteria, (which was clearly the case for AR940677). The problems discovered as a result of this “short sighted” approach were as follows:


  • South East Corner Room (SECR) had a 3’6” reinforced wall instead of a 3’ wall that was rated to fail at 12psi.
  • The added weight of both the HPCI and RCIC hatch covers had to be included in their calculations to determine, which was the limiting failure mechanism.
  • A check of the SECR discovered a 4’x 8’ block wall of lower pressure rating than the remainder of the concrete structure, which had a rating of only 4psi while all other structures were rated at 12psi.
  • An operability evaluation had to be conducted as required to ensure that the Plant could be safely shut down under the circumstances without impacting the public health and safety.
  • A separate AR952063 had to be written to evaluate the HELB in the SECR & under, which most of the outcomes of this action were coordinated as well as as AR961402. (For example, equipment operating times during, which safety-related functions were carried out were re-examined to determine if consistency still was being maintained, etc. They were other ARs written associated with this issue but for the most part tracability can be determined through one of these referenced ARs).
Eventually, if came down to what would be the limiting (or first) failure mechanism, the block wall or the hatch covers, in determining what took place in that area and required historical reviews of what had been committed to during the early Semiannual EQ submittals versus what was now being done to ensure that compliance as well as the reason for it was being maintained because Environmental Qualification (EQ) is very dependent on historical bases, meaning that that sound knowledge of what took place historically was essential to understand the Program bases properly and more importantly that they were being carried on an ongoing manner as required .
This AR should have had a root cause evaluation done to determine why those whose Program areas were impacted such as the EQ Program were not included in the closing ofAR 940677 given the historical nature of these associated issues and the impact on the Program over the years.
This wasn't a scripted description of events but events as they happened approximately eighteen years ago for those who are not in the business of altering historical events to rewrite developments more satisfactory and bring about a more "scripted" set of events more conducive to the way in, which they have been rewritten for the cameras. My schedule at the time involved managing multiple projects including the renovation of the upper bathroom at 8263 140th Ave, Olin, IA with only my then twelve (12) year old son, Dejon providing my only renovating assistance on reaching the residence after these demanding tasks at the Plant.



* Footnote # 1:
For an example o the type of "destruction" being described here, see the caption included on July, 2014 calendar. 
  we

No comments: